Welcome to Thames Valley College Portal. The Parents Portal grants you the access to check your child(ren)'s termly bill, result as well as account statement and student pocket money (for boarding students) provided you have registered your child(ren) with their correct admission number.
How to use the Parents Portal
- Click on the Sign up button above as a parent and fill in required details.
- After you must have signed up, you can now Log In with the details you have used to sign up.
- To register a child, you select the "register child(ren)" button after you must have logged on to register your child(ren).
- All child(ren) registered under you will appear in your "HOME" section of the portal.
- In your "HOME" section of the portal you will see a button to "view student" which allows you access to check result, bill, account statement, and pocket money (for boarding students). You can also "edit student" just in-case you must have supplied wrong information upon registration.
- Your log out button is in your "HOME" section of the portal. For your easy navigation we have placed the "HOME" button at the top of every page you access so as to easily view all students you have registered and also log out.
NOTE: You won't be able to view any record of your child(ren) if you fill-in a wrong admission number for the child. Please endeavour to get the proper admission number of the child before registering.
Please bear in mind that the Student Pocket Money Statement is meant for boarding students only. Thank you.